The results of the project :
– A videoclip with the message “STOP VIOLENCE IN SCHOOL” in the partners` own languages and in English
– Making a CV in Europass format, a motivation letter, a preparation for the employing interview;
– A comparative study of education systems from the 5 partner countries – electronic guide
– An e-dictionary of common phrases with words and phrases from participating countries
– Making a short movie that includes the fifteen important personalities of partner cities;
– A virtual album with heritage photos from partner cities (QR Code Generator)
– A monthly culinary calendar in English and in the participants` languages
– A brochure called “15 European cities placed on 7 hills”.
– Kahoot questionnaires for students` assessment;
– A virtual tour of the 7 hills of each partner city;
– A tourist guide named “Europe on 7 Hills”;
– The project logo;
The project is funded by the European Commission through the ERASMUS + KA2 program, strategic partnerships between schools
The aim of the project is to increase the active participation and school performance of students with risk of dropout, who come from disadvantaged social backgrounds, through critical thinking development activities for social, intercultural, digital and linguistic competences.